Trusted Thin Client® (TTC)
- Trusted Thin Client Datasheet PDF
- Trusted Thin Client RAI Datasheet PDF
- Products Overview - Civilian PDF
- Products Overview - DoD/IC PDF
- Trusted Thin Client DC Spanning Datasheet PDF
- Center for Army Analysis Case Study PDF
- Intelligence Community Case Study PDF
- Thales Australia Case Study PDF
- DTAA Scenario Video WMV
- Total Economic Impact Study
- Central Command (AFCENT)
- Space Command (AFSPC)
- Center for Army Analysis (CAA)
- Joint Training Counter-IED Operations
- Integration Center (JTCOIC)
- Space and Naval Warefare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
Department of Defense
- Missile Defense Agency (MDA)
Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- US Coast Guard (USCG)
Intelligence Community (IC)
- Areas of the IC
Secure Access to Multiple Domains from a Single Connection Point
Today's global public and private sector workforce requires increased access to secure information, including more and more multimedia. In support of homeland and corporate security, the fast-paced exchange of data to foster seamless global collaboration has resulted in a need to access an increasing number of disparate classified or sensitive networks. Trusted Thin Client® (TTC) is the most robust, flexible, and secure mechanism to allow and protect this multi-layered access.
Trusted Thin Client® , a Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) solution, provides end users access to all allowable networks from a single device. No longer is it necessary to utilize a switching mechanism, such as a keyboard, video, mouse (KVM) switch, or to look at information on one security level and note down or recall the material when switching to another level. Everything is available to the user at one time.
TTC utilizes industry-standard virtualization technologies combined with robust and flexible enterprise management capabilities within the Distribution Console server. Together, these administrative capabilities allow for network separation on the back end, one wire to the desktop, and centralize data management and support in the data center.
- Traditional – Thin client hardware hosting the TTC client software.
- Virtual – TTC client software run as a guest system within virtual machine managers (VMM) with support for Type 1 and Type 2 hypervisors.
- Remote – TTC client software run as a guest system within a virtual machine manager (VMM) on a bootable FIPS 140-2 encrypted device.
Features and Benefits
- Included in the Unified Cross Domain Management Office (UCDMO) Baseline List
- Evaluated for operation at Protection Level 4 (PL4)
- Data is not stored locally so it cannot be copied to an external device or transferred
- Consolidates the user environment; eliminates the need for multiple desktops
- Integrates with common virtualization and consolidation technologies – Citrix®, Microsoft®, VMware®, and Virtual Bridges VERDE™
- Single wire to the desktop
- Centralized enterprise support from the Distribution Console or Distribution Console clusters
- Support for expandable network connections from the Distribution Console
- Scalable with failover
- Remote management through a central Remote Access Console (RAC)
- Substantial savings in cost, space, power, and cooling
The High Speed Guard (HSG) cross domain information sharing solution is NOT approved for export beyond the Five-Eyes partners.
The Small Format Guard™(SFG) cross domain information sharing solution is NOT approved for export beyond the United States (US).