Trusted Print Delivery™ (TPD)
Secure Cross Domain Printing to Enable Hardware Reduction and Cost Savings
President Obama’s FY 2013 budget calls for cuts in unnecessary spending including printing and supplies. This is understandable when you consider that studies show that organizations can save up to 65% of their total printing costs through printer consolidation.1 Printer consolidation not only saves hardware costs but also consumables and administration.
Trusted Print Delivery™ (TPD), is a Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS), highly secure, solution which enables users to print from existing applications at different security or sensitivity levels to a single printer located on the high side network. Reducing printer hardware at individual security levels reduces capital investment, printer inventory, hardware maintenance/supplies, and administration.
TPD consists of two print adapters – Ingress and Egress, and RTCS’ Trusted Gateway System™ (TGS). By utilizing TGS, print jobs are fully inspected to ensure that malicious data is not transferred from the low side to the high side network and that sensitive data is not inadvertently or intentionally transferred from high to low.
Features and Benefits
- Ease of administration
- Seamless interoperability with established print infrastructures
- Configurable banner/trailer pages to ensure that ownership and sensitivity levels are clearly identified (if required)
- Correlated status information across domains
- Minimal user desktop configuration; same as any enterprise printer /driver implementation
- Familiar print submission and print attributes (page orientation, stapling, duplex, etc.)
- Utilizes proven, UCDMO Baseline listed, certified and accredited Trusted Gateway System guard technology
- Exceptional built-in manual review and automatic validations
- Data inspections which include dirty word search, virus scanning, file type verification and deep content inspection
- Reduces the number of printers needed to support multilevel printing requirements
- Reduces space, power, support and consumables
- Increases security through protocol and print file conversions
1"Reduce Costs Through Printer Consolidation," Info-Tech Research Group
The High Speed Guard (HSG) cross domain information sharing solution is NOT approved for export beyond the Five-Eyes partners.
The Small Format Guard™(SFG) cross domain information sharing solution is NOT approved for export beyond the United States (US).