Trusted Gateway System™ (TGS)
- Trusted Gateway System Datasheet PDF
- Products Overview - Civilian PDF
- Products Overview - DoD/IC PDF
- Center for Army Analysis Case Study PDF
- United States Army Analysis and Control Element (ACE) Block II, Distributed Common Ground System Case Study PDF
- Intelligence Community Case Study PDF
- Distributed Common Ground System-Army (DCGS-A)
- Center for Army Analysis (CAA)
Department of Defense
- Missile Defense Agency (MDA)
Intelligence Community (IC)
- Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
Secure Multi-Directional Data Transfer
The US 9/11 Commission identified that information sharing between international, federal, state, local, tribal, and private sector entities is a recognized and legislated need in the fight against terrorism. To protect citizens and assets, government and civilian agencies are required to access critical data stored on separate networks managed and maintained by disparate agencies. Data – be that documents, imagery, or databases – must be transferred between and across networks to the right people at the right time, keeping it secure and protecting against the unintended release of sensitive information into the wrong hands.
Trusted Gateway System™ (TGS), a Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) transfer solution, provides exceptional built-in manual review and automatic validations, such as virus scanning, file type verification, dirty word search, and deep content inspection, enabling safe and simultaneous data movement between networks at different sensitivity levels.
Secure Transfer Workflows
- Reliable Human Review (RHR) – A simple, web-based graphical user interface (GUI) workflow that guides users through each transfer, while enforcing the two-person review process. (Default)
- Self Release – Also part of the web-based GUI, Self Release allows authorized users to release data to approved destinations after passing all validations, bypassing the RHR process.
- Quick Release – A separate application from the web-based GUI, Quick Release resembles an instant messaging application. Quick Release provides the ability for authorized users to rapidly transfer text or files to configured levels from a Microsoft® Windows® desktop. Quick Release can also be used as a secure chat mechanism.
Features and Benefits
- Included in the Unified Cross Domain Management Office (UCDMO) Baseline List
- Evaluated for operation at Protection Level 4 (PL4)
- Supports file transfer sizes up to 25GB
- Support for multi-channel, multi-directional transfers with one system
- User-friendly web interface that results in a short learning curve, minimizing training and support
- Supports dirty word checks specific to each individual security level
- Runs scans of all files or can exclude certain trusted types from scanning
- Deep file typing
- Transforms for malware and steganography removal
- Ability to create templates with frequently used data, allowing for single-click job creation.
- Provides an automated, one-way bulk upload mechanism.
The High Speed Guard (HSG) cross domain information sharing solution is NOT approved for export beyond the Five-Eyes partners.
The Small Format Guard™(SFG) cross domain information sharing solution is NOT approved for export beyond the United States (US).