Trusted Gateway System™
- Trusted Gateway System Datasheet PDF
- Products Overview - Civilian PDF
- Products Overview - DoD/IC PDF
- Trusted Mail System Datasheet PDF
- Trusted Print Delivery Datasheet PDF
- Center for Army Analysis Case Study PDF
- United States Army Analysis and Control Element (ACE) Block II, Distributed Common Ground System Case Study PDF
- Intelligence Community Case Study PDF
- Distributed Common Ground System-Army (DCGS-A)
- Center for Army Analysis (CAA)
Department of Defense
- Missile Defense Agency (MDA)
Intelligence Community (IC)
- Intelligence Agencies within the US and Five-Eyes Nations
Secure Multi-Directional Data Transfer
Trusted Gateway System™, a Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) transfer solution, provides exceptional built-in manual review and automatic validations, such as virus scanning, file type verification, dirty word search, and deep content inspection, enabling safe and simultaneous data movement between networks at different sensitivity levels.
Trusted Gateway System provides users with a graphical user interface for quickly preparing and verifying files (documents, images, etc.) for transfer between networks of different classification levels. Trusted Gateway System provides end-to-end auditing of the two person human review process for releasing documents (when required by policy).
Secure Transfer Workflows
- Reliable Human Review (RHR) – A simple, web-based graphical user interface (GUI) workflow that guides users through each transfer, while enforcing the two-person review process. (Default)
- Bulk Upload -- An optimized, automated process that transfers files rapidly with no human interaction. Bulk upload is generally used when transferring large quantities of files from low to higher level classified networks. Users copy or, if using Microsoft® Windows®, drag and drop files to a watched directory to submit them for transfer.
- Quick Submit -- A web-based application that enables rapid file transfer.
- Quick Release -- A secure instant messaging tool that rapidly transfers information to configured networks (destinations). Quick Release installs on Microsoft® Windows®, but is only enabled when permitted by site security policy.
- Directory Transfer Service Option (DTSO) – Running on Microsoft® Windows®, DTSO transfers directories from a lower labeled network to a higher labeled network.
Features and Benefits
- Included in the Unified Cross Domain Management Office (UCDMO) Baseline List
- Evaluated for operation at Protection Level 4 (PL4)
- Supports file transfer sizes up to 25GB
- Support for multi-channel, multi-directional transfers with one system
- User-friendly web interface that results in a short learning curve, minimizing training and support
- Supports dirty word checks specific to each individual security level
- Runs scans of all files or can exclude certain trusted types from scanning
- Deep file typing
- Transforms for malware and steganography removal
- Ability to create templates with frequently used data, allowing for single-click job creation.